|January 20, 2015 - July 20, 2015|
|Location:||Santa Cruz, CA|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Who We Are…
Managed by BPR Properties, The Hotel Paradox is 170-room hotel located in Downtown Santa Cruz, less than a mile from the Beach. The Hotel Paradox welcomes employees into a serene, but whimsical environment where nature is playfully blended with sophisticated style. Paradox prides itself on bringing a chic luxury style hotel into a causal beach setting. To add to the fun, the Hotel Paradox also features a Farm to Table restaurant with an indoor/outdoor bar overlooking a lively pool deck.
BPR Properties is an innovative hospitality company that creates lasting guest experiences through smart, engaging, and creative projects. Our key properties currently reside in Palo Alto, serene Santa Cruz, picturesque Berkeley, and now coming-soon Portland.
What We Look For…
We are looking for a rockstar employee to fill our Chief Engineer position, who will assure the overall success of the hotel by exceeding the guest expectation and working order of all mechanical, electrical, HVAC and plumbing systems.
The Key Responsibilities
- Meet and exceed guest and team member expectations by providing service and maintaining an organized and efficient Maintenance operation to ensure the complete satisfaction of all Hotel guests
- Prepares work schedules in accordance with forecasted occupancy
- Supervises the day-to-day activities of maintenance staff; monitor and guide team to complete necessary work to be completed
- Conduct inspections of public space without supervision and provide follow-up as needed
- Advise on large and small projects
- Organize the completion of preventative maintenance of all hotel guest rooms and public spaces
- Is responsible for proper working operation of all back of the house kitchen equipment
- Ability to call in assistance and obtain quotes and permissions for work to be completed
- First responder to emergency situations, understands level of authority in safety and awareness within the Hotel
The Model Qualifications
- 4+ years Maintenance experience
- 2+ years Chief Engineer experience
- 4+ years supervisor experience
Be Bold. Apply Now.
*BPR Properties is an Equal Opportunity Employer